Thursday, August 26, 2010

I don't have a really proper phrase to describe today. It started off quite nicely, in fact the early morning and afternoon practically made my day. However, some stuff that we did, after seeing something and looking back. I really feel very bad for what we did. I think it's worse cause I once worked with the person and know her personally. And I was seen at the canteen too. I might probably be the only one feeling like this cause of my circumstances. It's not nice at all to feel like you've just sort of betrayed someone's trust.. I know the person's pissed, I mean who wouldn't? I of all people should know what this feels like, having gone through similar stuff and talking about stuff that's perhaps morally right or wrong.. I'm now no better than a hypocrite am I? It's a small matter, but it's now something really big to me. I'm really really sorry :/

I feel very weak, not exactly just exhausted, yeah weak. And I feel a sore throat coming soon.. FML :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com