Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Okay, maybe I calmed down a bit more. Dunno what happened to me :/ Need to think rationally and not start doing anything rash or stupid -.- Spent quite a bit of time thinking just now. Didn't manage to get anything done though, no mood anyway. Yeah, once again hope things will be better soon :)

Recently I've kind of been listening to more serene songs, very different from what I used to like, listening constantly to the rock genre and stuff. Now, probably on and off I guess lol. Okay serene in a sense of soft rock that kind onwards lol

I feel like playing floorball. Have to wait till the 29th I guess

Read econs and GP

Damn nice song, meaningful lyrics too

If I Fall -- Amber Pacific

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com