Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Okay, I made one of the craziest moves ever in my floorball life today. Bought a new stick, a Fatpipe one, flex 29 lol. From a flex 23 to flex 29, I wonder how I've survived one year like that haha. Learned quite a bit from the guy there. Somehow, the feeling when you buy a stick there is like totally different haha. Really helped me try out the different flexes. Still need a bit of time to adjust, hope it'll be a good investment lol. The girls lost to IJ 6-2 today. Don't know all the details yet. Don't give up people! Fight on!!

Tomorrow is going to be a very important match. Fight for your dreams, give nothing but your best for it! Going to rest well tonight, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to play much better than before. Let's go team! For NJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com