Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Okay, guess quite a few things happened in the past week. Can't really remember what happened last week lol. Thursday nothing much. Friday went for content lecture lol. Then training at the new netball court. Couldn't do much though. Went for dinner with some of the Area people. Went to somewhere at Toa Payoh, some tze char stall. Think I went to the place with my family before, quite nice food. Bet everyone was like omg at the strawberry sauce chicken thingy lol. After that we went for round 2, prata!! Hahaha. Had fun catching up with them. Hope to see them again soon ):

Weekend, Saturday did work with Joanne and Kimberly, end up those two kept discussing about floorball and getting distracted LOL! Dinner at J8. Sunday, practically stoned for most of the day -.- Dunno what the heck happened to me. Luckily I did work on Saturday haha. Monday morning, had training at Valhall, then met Jaron, You'en, Joshua, ZX, Nigel and Hong Zhi for Ironman 2. Movie was quite cool! The depicted technology in Tony Stark's house still never fails to amaze me haha

Tuesday, match against ACJC. Lost 5-2, shan't really talk about it. Quite a few people got injured -.- Oh well, out of the running already, let's play for fun lol. Somehow I'm quite determined to make sure that the juniors will be ready for next year and not let them suffer what we had (or more accurately, what we did not have) zzzz.. Went for band concert. Great performances put up, with our favourite portion of Gabriel Chin dancing hahaha. Kudos to the band for all the hard work put in! (: Okay I shan't talk about today lol.

Since last Friday's dinner, have been having the feeling of well, half dread, half relief. Like two years ago when we passed out. I guess most of us would be able to sympathize with this. Like for example, this week, two of the things that mean the most to me are probably ending (or officially rather) Tomorrow's match will be conclusion for our A divs, Saturday is Passing Out Parade, which will probably signify our stepping down from our duties as CIs for Terence and myself. Floorball wise, well there's a lot to say, I'll save it for later I guess.

Oh yeah for some reason, my appetite has been a bit weird recently, like half hungry, half not. And when I eat I seem to be having a really hard time. Something's up o.o And I'm super tired for some reason. Think I shall sleep soon zzz..

Don't really listen to K-pop much, but this song is quite nice I guess, intro-ed by Rui Jie some time back

해바라기 (Sunflower) -- Gavy NJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com