Friday, April 23, 2010

We can always be there for people when in need. But who will be there for us when we're down? Guess maybe that's why someone told me, you gotta be strong yourself, so that you can give your best for others. Whether anything comes back, maybe it won't matter. Maybe. I'll try my best, to give my best to those around me.

I don't think I recovered from yesterday's match yet, still extremely tired. Games during self training left me totally drained. Oh and I can't seem to do any work at all, not at all.

So much I want to say, so much I want to do, but I guess sometimes it's best to remain silent and be passive. Contrary to that. I really want to play my best for the next 4 matches. I want us to score, I want to win them, for NJ, for NJ Floorball

Stay strong okay. All the way (:

Heart, mind, body and soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com