Sunday, May 16, 2010

Okay, Friday there wasn't really much. Spent my time in the library trying to chiong work till like 6pm. Haven't done that in some time lol. Dinner with Wen Qi, Zheng Yang, Priscilla, Joe, Kelvin, Kah Seng and Raymond. Couldn't find the Carl's Junior at Marina Square at first then got a bit lost haha. After that we went to walk around. Visited the Helix Bridge! Then saw the IR from afar. Looks nice! Shall visit it again when everything opens up. Spent a damn long time trying to find Esplanade station, practically went a few circles around haha. Trying out the new system. Took a long way home from dhoby. At one instance I was running to a bus stop from Serene centre to make it in time for the bus lol.

Saturday, spent the whole day out. Met Wei Shian fro breakfast then went to the library to chiong work. Finally finished Binomial and Poisson!! Shian explained quantum 1 to me. Managed to understand it better. Thanks loads for helping me man (: Family dinner at some retaurant at Odeon towers. Cousins' table was damn fun. Crapped like siao. Went to uncle's house after that for cake cutting and karaoke haha. Today nothing much, stoned at home, slept in the afternoon. Didn't manage to do much though zzz

Somehow, I'm starting to get numb to this feeling of disappointment. Sometimes I'm like hoping for the sake of hoping, cause of a part of me already expects the worst, so that I can prepare myself and not be too disappointed. Can't expect anything somehow, especially when it's something that involves myself. I'm perpetually disappointed with myself. I don't know why this mood seems to be clinging on to me. It just totally sucks

Here and there, you bring a little cheer to my life (:

Reliving old childhood memories lol

Can You Feel The Love Tonight -- Elton John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com