Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Okay, it's time I updated this place. Last Thursday, last match against MJ. Girls played first, lost. Guys lost too. Wasn't very nice, but at the very least, we fought out hardest in the last period, grabbing back 2 goals. Final score 8-2. The end of A Div. Now the feeling is simply numb, like I've lost one part of me, guess playing floorball meant quite a bit. Oh well, it's not the end, yet. Dinner at KFC, then went back to school for guitar concert. Had fun with class people.

Friday, lessons as per normal. Went back to CHS with Jerrell after school to supposedly help out at the NJ booth with Zi Kai and Guan Hao. Didn't really do much in the end, talked to like 1 or 2 Sec 4s only lol -_- We talked to Mr Goh KY for quite a bit. He's leaving CHS soon ): Went back to school with Zi Kai and Benedict, met Yong Le, Eugene and KB. In the end, went to have dinner with them plus Jun Wee to celebrate KB's birthday haha. Astons!

Saturday, main event: POP! Parade didn't really managed to carry on properly cause of the rain.. In the end had it at the gallery. Congrats 31st Batch on passing out! It's been 2 years for me already :/ Played soccer, basketball and all sorts of random stuff with squadmates and juniors. Haven't had such fun in such a long time. 29th ftw!! (: Buffet dinner was not bad. Mr Lee CH came for POP! Too bad I didn't manage to take a picture with him ): Concert, hmm. Well first event for the Sec 3s, more to come and learn from. KB, Yibin, Ben, Cliff and Ken came to my house for the night after that. Had prata at Holland V at 3am LOL! Sunday and Monday nothing much, pretty much stoned my day away zzz :/

Tuesday and today, nothing really much. Physics SPA went okay. Had a long talk with JZ about stuff. Miss Kaur blew up in GP today cause of our essays... Basketball for pe, our own game, great fun. But ended up injuring my feet a bit -.- Been feeling a bit warm and uncomfortable the whole day. Hope I'm not falling ill or something :/

So with Saturday, in a way officially my CI-ship has come to a close. It's been almost 1.5 years since I passed out of D'08. Throughout this whole journey, it certainly wasn't easy, right from CIBTC itself. But I think the course helped me a lot as a person, people skills and thinking and guiding whatever. Then as a CI, met a lot of people, learned new stuff. Planned LMSC, helped for STC, Sec 1 camp etc. Had many ups and downs, sometimes requiring sacrifices from my own time and stuff, but yeah. Personally, I screwed up quite a lot. Things went wrong everywhere. Broke down quite a number of times, in front of my seniors and peers. Thanks loads to those who helped me out and supported me. Big thanks to Terence, my squadmate. Big thanks to my peers from A4. Also a big thanks to my mentors, Siming sir and Tian Ming sir. Thanks SMS for the guidance and err talks lol. I guess once in a while I'll go back, after A's too perhaps. Thanks for the memories

Now, nationals has ended. I guess I made a wild gamble during nationals and kind of stopped my school work quite a bit, not like I was really on track before nats, but it was better. Guess in the end it didn't really pay off cause we got no where. Now I'm practically lagging like crazy for all 4 of my content subjects. It's such an arduous task trying to catch up that sometimes I really just want to give up :/ Can't sleep properly, can't seem to find energy to do anything sometimes, especially at this kind of timings at home. Argh.. Everytime I have to go through this kind of thing zzz. Pressure's really building up, not sure how much I can take trying to last through this ): Sometimes, it just goes to the extent that you can't be bothered to do anything anymore. Yeah it was my fault in many ways. But yeah, I really don't wish to say anything anymore. Getting angry only wastes energy..

If I could go back and change things, perhaps things would have turned out differently. If someone else took up the position, things might have gone differently too

Unbreak me, unchain me, I need another chance to live

The team
With Khai after the performances
Rui Jie and Jackson
The end
If I could, I would

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com