Saturday, April 17, 2010

Frustrated, just a jumble of thoughts and feelings all mixed around. Guess just now made me really want to just explode or something. So I can't even watch my own shows now and MUST play second fiddle to something called soccer. Very minor matter, but the way it was done is really wtf. And everytime I have to play the freaking loser role. Thanks loads. I guess my over reaction was partially caused by the built up of other things. Thought a lot just now in the afternoon. Quite a range of things

Expectations are upon you, and I'm not living up to them. Sometimes you just want to stay silent and play passive for a while, but you can't cause of what you hold. I might be considered stupid, for even doing what I'm doing, for perhaps even trying again. Won't it be weird? Is there even any fighting chance left for everyone, with whatever we have now? Am I even right to think this way? Give me a clue, somehow. It's hard to explain these thoughts I guess. Faith and confidence, have to find them back

It's just not enough
Wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees
Why does every moment have to be so hard?

Bunch of stupid ranting for a post. Guess I'm just in a very lousy mood right now :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com