Thursday, February 11, 2010

Almost 2 years and 4 years on, out of some sudden random thoughts, I kind of miss my late maternal grandfather and great grandmother. The walk home just now must have done something I dunno. Yet, while showering did think of this. Admittedly, I wasn't really close to either of them back then, but they still were family. When I was younger I guess I did interact with them more, but this interaction became less and less, especially once Secondary school started. Can't remember much, but there were times during stayovers I did talk to them and stuff. Regrettably I never got to see either of them before they went. Back then I didn't feel much, maybe really really sad I can't remember. As they say every dark cloud has a silver lining. Two good things that resulted was one: The family grew closer together, without which I would never be close to my only cousins at this point of time; Two: I learned how to treasure all the ones I care about and those important in my life, ie My family members and friends. I'm not sure what others would see me as, but to me everyone's important. A question that bugged me before was: 'What if I lose something dearest to me?' Well, we can't really decide what happens in the future. My mum told me before, whatever happens, happens. Very true. Hence it'll be of utmost importance (for me at least) that I treasure those around me whom I care about, family and friends included. On a personal level, we should also make the most of our lives and gain whatever we can in this life. Okay, I'm not emoing or anything, just suddenly reflecting on this.

Side note: CNY celebration tomorrow, hope it'll be fun haha. Update more about whatever's happening around next time. Bye people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com