Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Ok, haven't really blogged in a while... Updates for some things.... Last week, had Physics, E. Maths paper 2 and Biology.... Physics was pretty tough I guess... I managed to guess the wavelength of x rays.... Haha... And there was absolutely nothing on electromagnetic induction... -.- E. Maths was err so so I guess... And I found that I had made careless mistakes again... -.- Always kill myself this way... Zzz... Was damn happy for Biology... Could do everything, and there was nothing on cell division and molecular genetics, which were the new topics of the new syllabus and we were sure that it would have come out... Then Manfred got suanned.... Haha... Then after that we had to sort of clear up the class... A little bit of frustration here, cause for one thing, the classroom was seriously filthy, with the four corners literally full of trash, yet almost no one helped... -.- Big thanks to Alvin who helped me out quite a bit, and Charlton for some help as well... Thanks a lot, all those who just stood there and discussed the paper only... -.- Haiz... As usual, Chairmen are really sai kang warriors... Spent like half my weekend at the library... Saw some of the Sec 3s at J8 on Saturday... Congrats for clinching the first position for air rifle... =) Can't remember the results of the other games... Oh well... Yup, wish them a successful annual camp as well, which is next weekend I think?

Yesterday was S.S... The SEQ portion rocked for one thing... Iraq came out! My favourite topic... The one that I was the best in too... Haha... However, SBQ, blanked out, panicked, didn't understand the sources... Bombed it totally... First time I had actually teared for an O level paper I admit... Screwed up totally... Haiz... No more humanities left to bank on already, since I already screwed up my physical Geography very badly... How? Anyway, thanks a lot to Jerold, Manfred and Daren for the sms-es... Really appreciate your concern... =)

Oh yah, then after Maths last friday, we had a 29th Batch lunch at pastamania... 16 people I think? Damn cool... Then today, after going to school for a while, joined some people from 29th Batch again at Pastamania at J8, didn't though... Sudden craze for Pastamania? Haha... Went to the library again after that... Then something damn suay happened to me... Somehow ended up getting some sticky sweet thingy stuck on my file, book and some of my notes... -.- Who the heck put the sweet thingy in the chair?! (the portion between the handrest and the cushion seat) Saw Mr Ling in the library, who could surprisingly still remember me... Haha...

Also, I finally realised what it meant to play the piano as a form of relaxation... Ok, some people might be surprised that I can play the piano... Well anyway, in the past, never understood why piano was meant to be a form of "relaxation"... Then realised that it's only relaxing when you spontaneously want to play it... True, over the course of the past 2 and a half weeks, I found myself at the piano playing some random tunes here and there... After the O levels I guess I'll try out some new scores... I realised there are a lot of things I want to do after the exams... Too bad a large portion of my holidays is already burnt... Make good use of my time I guess...

Ah well, better go pia a bit of Geography soon... All the best to those taking Chinese and Higher Chinese tomorrow... Best wishes to the Sec 3s taking Chinese too...

Happy Belated Birthday Zikai (31st October), Tong Yang (1st November), Thomas (2nd November) and Jerold (3rd November)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com