Monday, November 10, 2008

Hey people... As of now, there's 2 more papers left!!! Backtrack to last week... Thursday was human Geography... Think I did much better than I did for Physical Geog... Woohoo!!! Hopefully it'll be able to save my Geog score... Lit was also pretty ok... Wrote a 3 odd page essay for my TKAMB question, which was about Dolphus Raymond talking about the "hell that people give other people".... Chose the prose for unseen... Not for very confident for it though... Not sure if I had answered to the point... Overall, hope it'll pull up my Combined Humans score... After that, bumped into Daren and Manfred... Daren had written the wrong question number for his paper... Haha... Then accompanied them to J8, chatted with the rest of them, Leonard Chong, Eugene, Jerold, Charlton... Damn funny seeing Eugene and Leonard getting suanned... Haha... Then the whole lot of them went to Leonard's house to play, then I went to the library with Boon Siang and Jonathan... -.- Weekend was nothing much, library again here and there plus tuition...

Today was Physics paper 1... Think I did ok for it... After that went to J8 for breakfast... Ate at subway with Jon, Wai Yinn and Eugene... Ok, rather I was the only one eating since I didn't have breakfast... Then, coincidentally, bumped into Yanlin, who was eating with her friends there... Haha... Small world huh... Ah well... After that walked around J8 a bit, then went to the library with Julian, Eugene Ang and Charlton... Lunch at Food Junction, burned my finger a bit... Saw Hanwen, Ruimin and some other person whom I'm not familiar with... After lunch, walked around again, saw Mr Ang, Miss Chow and Mr Ng Weiliang... Then finally ended up at Eugene Sim's house... Only Jon and I went though... Played a bit, did some work, then came home...

Ah well, just two more papers left... Wednesday and Thursday... Nearly there... And Nathan still has not paid up for his English books... How to pay the bookshop like that?? Also, Manfred Lum for pete's sake please take care of yourself!!!

Bye people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com