Monday, December 31, 2007

Ok, yeah sorry, have been desperately trying to do the attendance thing for UOPA.... Took damn long cause of trying to find out why some people didn't come for what training.... Then we didn't have all the MCs and letters with us, so damn bloody hard to do.... Then phone here phone there until I took like 2 hours to eat my friggin dinner.... -.- Ok, also partly I was watching a movie too... Lol... But screw those cadets who keep skipping training and make it so #$%$ difficult for us to do the attendance.... Next year go scold them liao.... Lol.... Finally finished it....

Right now, I'm having a mix of emotions.... I'm seriously, stressed, pissed, confused and frustrated.... You might ask why... Let's see.... Firstly, there's a Bio test on the first Monday of school.... Prelim 1 is said to be in January? Then BK is still in a screwed situation cause we seriously can't book the audi for our own practice.... Then something happened which really put me off, but later on that.... So, yeah, you could say it's in a way a bit of unneccessary pressure perhaps... I'm a stupid retard anyway....

Yeah, the part of put off... It's kinda complicated... But some events which happened just recently made me learn something... From now on, I'll have to choose my friends more carefully... Like for example that incident, I thought we were friends, then somehow or another I got backstabbed... Perhaps the perfect way to describe this situation would be, rejoicing at the fall of a friend... Yeah, I mean I don't really care about whether I get things or not, but the action and words said my some people, made me really want to.... I dunno..... Hard to explain it, you might have wasted your time trying to figure out what this paragraph of words mean... What the heck, don't bother.... I just wish that the hypocrites and backstabbers could just disappear from my life.... Also, 2 more points to take note, we should be sensitive and perhaps understanding about others, we should change if we need to, and not say that we'll change but not do it.... Yeah....

This may have no link or something, but maybe this song can sort of explain what I'm feeling.... Dunno whether I inferred correctly or not...

Linkin Park's From The Inside



I'm not exactly looking forward to 2008...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com