Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hi people... It's been a so called family weekend... As the name suggests, I spent time with my family... Sorry Xing Yu I couldn't go to your celebrations.... Anyway, we firstly went to eat some Penang buffet thingy, pretty nice, then went around the city.... Walked around etc... Actually it was just Suntec City and Raffles City... Lol... Ended up buying some portable speakers from creative... Then there was some lucky dip or something then got some string bag... It says Creative Zen Micro on the front, but it actually holds my Ipod... Lol.... Listening to music through the speakers now.... Damn cool... Lol...

Today was basically some Christmas golf game.... Format was 2 ball Texas Scramble... Shan't bother explaining what it is, but it's basically something like play the better ball of the 2.... Pretty fun... We played as a family in the same flight, paired up with my Dad... Quite a good team... We played pretty well... Out of 12 holes, we had 9 pars, 2 bogies and 1 double bogey... 4 over... Nice sia... Somehow we sort of covered each other's mistakes at times.... Then unfortunately there was lightning and thunder, gameplay was suspended.... Then it started raining.... Game Abandoned.... That was the news we received after awhile.... So cannot finish game lor.... So went to shower, then went for the dinner.... Stoned for quite a while before the event started..... Started off with some of the other juniors members came in with what candles then everyone had to light up their own... Some singing here and there... Dinner, more singing, some long chain of people ended up being formed.... Quite a madhouse.... Though I'm not exactly sure why I didn't like celebrate wholeheartedly with the rest of the crowd.... Wasn't in the jovial mood? Why shouldn't I be? Dunno.... Yeah, quite a bit of celebrating... There were lucky draws, my Mum and brother won some things... Came home after that...

Programme for tomorrow.... Going to watch National Treasure 2 with a few people... Could say it's the ex-2-7 lot I guess, since we were all from there... Haha, at Vivo.... Siao leh... Lol... Maybe playing bowling after that? Dunno.... Then after that going to my cousin's house for the Christmas party, probably staying over too....

Then for some reason I don't feel very jovial or anything... There's nothing to be very sad about, at least I don't think there is.... Haiz, dunno lah, perhaps I'm weird.... Someone help me....

By the way, anyone free next Saturday afternoon, want to go study again? Prepare for new year... Lol.... I give up msning people asking them le.... For now just ask here lor....

I'm supposed to be happy, so cheer up Bryan... -_-"' Lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com