Monday, December 17, 2007

Yeah, today has been a pretty good day.... For BK today, finished all the drill movements, found that our changes do tally with the music! So Yeah Man!!! Woohoo!! Originally intended to practice with UV light today, but I couldn't find the bulb for it... -.- Lol... Nevertheless, a pretty fruitful session... So they've learnt the whole procedure, save for the butterfly part, managed to pei with the music too... So that's great... Guess what's the left is the light sticks part, another part that may prove to be problematic, butterfly and the other basic standards right such as sharpness etc.... Unfortunately no Audi for the last 2 trainings.... Hopefully can get for 2nd January... Yup, we're nearly there.... Also got the Sec 2s who came for their own CC Com training to see the performance from an audience's perspective... Good feedback I guess... And the audi is damn freaky lah, halfway got creaking chairs one... Brrr... Scary sia...

After training, played a bit of soccer outside the audi with JW, some Sec 1s and a Sec 2.... Used the softer and smaller ball lah duh... Quite fun.... Then went with Jun Wei to J8 Macs to eat.... Brought You Yue from the library to wait with us while we were waiting for Potato.... What pissed me off a bit was that Mr Leonard Lim ps-ed us, and I heard was to go Cliff's house, probably to play PSP.... -.- Won't be asking him to study with us for a while.... Then went to the library, the lot of us consisted of Potato, myself, You Yue, JW, HH, ZQ and YH.. Somehow those 3 tagged along... Found a cubicle, was pretty crammed up in there for a while, then Jun Wei and the 3 Sec 1s left, so more space.... Lol... So did work there lor.... You Yue was reading Physics, Potato and I were doing Maths... Quite rusty now... Zzzz... Need to work on it... At least I finished close to 2 out of the assigned 3 papers... =D At about 4:30pm we went to food court to eat a bit... Well, cause Potato hadn't had lunch yet... Lol... After that went to Sembawang to look around, the music store lah.... Feel like buying 2 albums... One Repulic's and Foo Fighters'.... Lol... After that went backt to the library and somehow ended up in the same cubicle as before, continued our work, while listening to music... =D Left at around 7:20pm with You Yue, my Mum came to pick me and I'm here now.... Lol...

Tomorrow have to end up going to school cause Camp team need the store and I have the keys... Lol... Guess I shall bring some stuff to do there.... And I still haven't settled my SS project thing yet.... Dead.... On another note, sounds like there will be something to look forward to during Christmas... My cousin is holding a Christmas party and there's a possibility that we can stay over too... Yeah... Can play PS liao... LOL.... Ok ciao, off to watch Bleach... Lol...

Someday if I get the chance, I would really like to view them and see how they're like... Maybe camp can... I would really like to see how they are, after hearing so much about them somehow JW and company are having a hard time with them... Really... They are after all, future leaders of the unit too... Hope things there clear up... =D

Apologize by One Republic... Nice Song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com