Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hey guys, this post is a bit late..... Well, never mind.... Anyway today was camp preparations... Woke up late and reached school at like 9:10am, thinking that I was late... Later found out that it was supposed to start at 9:30am.... -_- Lol.... Yeah, then did quite a bit of stuff here and there.... Went for lunch at Bishan North and went back again, more stuff, then we were chased out at 6pm.... Lol... Been packing my stuff and getting my printed copies of the proposal in order for the past 2 hours I guess... reading through everything too... Lol... Well, I hope that Annual Camp will be a success! Gone till 28th December (2 days nia).... I shan't ask you to miss me, I'll just ask you to tag when I'm gone.... Haha.... Ok see ya, need to get some sleep or I'll be a walking zombie tomorrow... Lol... Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com