Thursday, December 20, 2007

You might be wondering why I'm blogging at like almost 7:30am? Lol.... Was woken up by my coughing... Dunno why keep coughing like mad and I can't sleep... A bit hard to breath cause the phlegm? Zzzzz.... And I can't ask my Mum for Medicine till she wakes up so.... Have to suffer a bit more.... Cousin came to stay yesterday.... Out of the blue he suddenly come and stay.... Lol... Weird... Anyway, let's start from Tuesday..... Was supposed to meet Yibin and his Camp Committee at school at 11am to open the store, ended up being woken up by his call asking me to come asap.... 11:20am!!!! Late like crazy.... Rushed and reached school at around 12+pm.... Zzzz... Sorry guys, after that went to buy lunch at Bishan North, met LZM and Hanwen, went back to store.... Supposedly helped to think of some gadgets, then after that at like 4+pm my Mum fetched me home, then went for tuition... Learned the oxidation and reduction thingy, a bit confusing?

Yesterday was the 2nd last BK training for the year.... Yi Jun sir came, he sort of helped in the BK side... Then MH, JW and I were talking cock with him during training... Lol... =x As for the BK performance, some people weren't good, then at one point Yi Jun sir scolded them, perhaps it was a wake up call for them, hopefully.... I still remember before we started out I had totally no hope in this batch of Black Knights, cause they weren't the "elites" as what Black Knights are supposed to be... However, these guys did manage to at least come all the way here, so there's only so much left we can do, the rest is up to them.... After BK training there was camp briefing, then there was supposed to be some meeting with SMS, then he said "Lunch will be provided", and he bought us pizzas.... Lol?????! Weird.... But thanks Sir! After that all of us went to his counselling room for the meeting, with the usual 3 from us missing... Talked about some stuff till like 3:20pm like that.... Then went to check something in the General Office, then stoned in store for a while before we went to J8... Bought some stuff then went home... Oh yeah, bought One Republic's album.... Pretty nice songs in there.... Then my cousin came to stay, same thing lah, played lor, then watched some movie on Youtube too... Lol... Slept at like 2am and ended up waking up at like 7am?! Zzzzz... Later going to my cousin's house to play PS.... Woohoo!!! Lol...

Crap lah!!! I sort of forgot nearly all of my A Maths already!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHH!!! Now I can't do the holiday homework..... Zzzzz.... Ok, bye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com