Friday, December 21, 2007

Yoz.... Talk about yesterday first... Went for lunch a few hours after my post.... Ate at Shunfu Mart.... Changed my perception of the place... Always went there at like 6+pm when nearly everything was closed, thought it was damn quiet.... Guess I went at the wrong times... After that went to my cousin's house... Played his PS3.... Wireless controls sia.... Played that Japanese version of Dynasty Warriors 5 or something.... Not as nice I guess... Still prefer DW4.... Then played some game similar to Halo I guess.... Pretty fun.... Then played soccer at his porch.... Lost both matches by quite a few point due to my getting outnumbered.... It was 2 to 1 mind you.... Still fun... Lol... After that went to the nearby Macs to get our so called dinner, ate at his house, went home after that....

Today, last BK training for the year.... Tian Ming sir came down to help us.... Finished practically everything already.... Light sticks settled, butterfly also settled.... Only thing left is fine tuning I guess? That's a lot of work by the way... Training really didn't end off in a good tone today... Due to the fancy drill dismissal part.... Perhaps I'm only one affected.... Zzzz... Then during debrief by TMS people can play PSP one.... What the.... Then went back to store to put back the speakers, had to wait for KB to come back from Bishan Market.... Some people just pangseh us then go eat lah.... Then went for lunch, we met Ruimin, Jeanie and Bernice somewhere in Bishan North.... Ate, helped wy buy a drink then went back... Managed to claim the amount used for the lightsticks.... Then camp briefing by Yibin.... Left halfway for SS group meeting.... Our dear meexiam forgot which question he chose that time... So we ended up picking one question which he supposedly thought was the question.... Lol... Split jobs then went back to the briefing.... Store was unusually hot.... After that did some sort reccee around the school.... Done, then we stoned a bit, people play PSP, listen to Mr Brown show... Lol... After that went to J8 KFC, bought cheese fries home....

Sometimes I feel that responsibility and doingyour rightful duty has become more of a sai kang or whatever you call it... As in, people see you doing whatever that needs to be done, then they just slack lor, some people don't even bother.... I mean, it's nothing to do with today's events or something... It was just something I sort of noticed.... A scary trend? Also, I've been thinking about this particular person had said to me... And I'm like part of the group he talked about? So how the hell do you think we feel after hearing you comments? Although I'm like the only one who heard it, it's like wth lah... You think it doesn't hurt us, you're as good as telling us we're practically nothing to you.... Go ask the people you prefer to mix around with lah! I give up.... -.-

I'm not going to forgive JZ if he really used coming to camp recee as an excuse or something.... Cause he didn't! -.-

And now my Mum is planning to put what restrictions on my brother and I for using our computers... Say what everyday come home use com watch youtube or what.... It's not like we're hardcore gamers playing all the time lah! If I can't even use the com whenever I want to, then I think my life is seriously pathetic..... -.-

What the hell.... Perhaps I shouldn't really care lah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com