Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ok, maybe I shan't bother to upload some of the pics... Lol.... Just too lazy now... Lol... Paiseh... Another time bah... Haiz...

Anyway, went to Northpoint with my family for dinner, long time since I've been there.... Then went to visit my grandparents' new house in AMK.... Nice place... Discovered that they actually had a massage chair, never noticed it before of the many many times I visited their previous house.... Weird... Lol....

BK training tomorrow, finally can go back to help out... Lol...

Who wants to go and study or do homework or what together?

Posting music cause I have nothing to do... Haha... Linkin Park's "Crawling".. Enjoy =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com