Monday, November 27, 2006

OAL camp awaits!!!!

In a few hours time I'll be going to school and setting off to Changi Coast Adventure Centre with many others on foot!!! Ah yes, it's time for OAL camp. I've packed my bags and I'm almost ready to go. Sheesh, dunno how many hour hike to go there. Sian. Anyway, my blog will be quite stagnant at least until Thursday. If I have time on Thursday then I'll make a post. (Next day Annual Hike liao) If not..... Probably Friday evening or Saturday morning. Who knows?

Crap, hope I don't screw up or do something stupid embarrassing etc. Hope I come back in 1 piece! Lol.....

I think I saw someone today. Still unconfirmed if it's really who I saw. Too much of a coincidence? Dunno......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com