Thursday, November 09, 2006

Great, just great. So my brother thinks that he is the better son and he can have everything his way. He thinks he is in the better class than I was in P5 and is superior to me. He is taking higher chinese and I didn't. Fine.... Haven't even gone to P6 already say can enter Hwa Chong in Secondary school. Fine. I'm the lousier son who did not take higher chinese in primary school and went to 6D, while he went to the B class. I'm also the one who did not live up to expectations and only got 24* for PSLE. Fine fine fine. He is a much better person than I am. I bet even my neighbours and relatives think so. I'm a bit anti-social and quiet so I don't mix around much. So everybody knows him as the nice guy whom we all know. While that brother of his does not even come to say Hi. Fine fine fine. I'm the lousier of the two. Fine. That's the way I am. If you're not happy with me, you can don't acknowledge me as a family member. I'm fine with that. The Tan family does need such a person like me...........

Whole evening spoiled because of him. Anyways, tomorrow there is CMC interview and the campcraft thing with Si Ming sir. Still undecided whether I should quit CMC. Bah, never mind. Go interview and see how first.

Oh yah. Just a reminder to everyone. If you plan to add me on msn, don't. Unless you wish to have a contact who is always offline..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com