Friday, November 10, 2006

Today was at least more interesting than others. Went to school in the morning for the CMC interview. Arrived in school and met Kelvin and Ivan. We reported to the SLB room and found Albert there with Robin, Nikolas, Guo Yuan and some Sec 1 Chairman. One by one we had to go to 2-9 for the interview by the EXCOs. In the SLB room, had nothing to do then play in the room. Played with my rubber ball (from bookshop) with Robin and Ivan. Haiz.... We were so bored until have to reduce ourselves to playing with such lame stuff. Lol. My turn came then went to 2-9. The class looks super empty with 5 or 6 tables where the EXCOs were and one chair in the middle. The fans were running and I could hardly hear what the EXCOs were asking me, requested them to repeat themselves a few times.

After we were done, went to Junction 8 foodcourt with Robin to have lunch then rushed back cause he had choir at 1 and I had NP. Changed into P.T kit then played a bit of basketball with Yi Bin, Ken, Yong Jie and Terence. Later joined by others. Si Ming sir came late for some reason then asked us to gather near bookshop. Looked through our previous campcraft promotion test theory papers. This time must score well for the whole thing.... Si Ming sir also taught us orienteering. I'm still a bit blur... Haiz... Later annual hike people ask me to lead the group then I bring the group and get lost......

Since I had campcraft practice, I had to skip blackbox english tuition. Then Ling Li comes telling me that she had no tissue paper to clean up whatever mess she had probably created.... Lol. Next week I also cannot attend the class because of road marshalling for traffic games day at the Expo. That means that I also cannot attend class allocation. Haiz.....

Can't believe I have to do this... Is there anyone who wants to watch some movie like Flushed Away or something stupid? No horror movies though... Don't like them.... Contact me if there is anyone who does. If you don't have my contact because you lost it or some funny reason, then ask around. I'm sure you'll find someone who knows my contacts. Please don't ask me stupid questions like what's my email though, cause it's above the tagboard!!

Don't feel like doing Maths holiday homework.... sian....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com