Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Went to school today to check the appeal results and I'm in triple science! Don't believe it man. That means that next year I'll be taking the following subjects:
-Physics
-Chemistry
-Biology
-English
-Chinese
-Mathematics
-Additional Mathematics
-Combined Humanities (Social studies + English Literature elective)
-Pure Geography

Wah lau eh, that's 9 subjects! Gotta work much harder next year and the year after and do well! I bought my school books as well, except for a few which were out of stock.

I just visited a blog of an old friend, whose blog seemed to be inaccesible during the past few months. Anyway, saw the contents of the various posts and I was like WTF?! I know I'm not supposed to say it or even think about it, but that was the only phrase that could describe it. WTH never knew it would be so fast.

I need to cut my hair!!!! Tomorrow must go and cut. My hair is like so thick and I'm looking like a mushroom head! Must cut........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com