Friday, November 17, 2006

Road marshalling for traffic games day at the expo today. We reported at 7am in full u and did the usual stuff like putting the bags in the stall, taking attendance and uniform inspection. At about 7:30 we set off for the Expo. On the way there crapped a lot in the bus. Reached expo, had briefings and then split into groups. Jason and I went to help sirs with the registration counter for the primary school kids participating in the competition. We were in charge of giving out the food to the kids, which was a chicken sandwich or something like that from burger king.
Did a whole lot of stuff after that, like packing bags for the old folks who attended the event. After that was lunch, which was not bad. Then did some other funny duties for the whole day. I screwed up the whole shift thing big time. Sorry guys. At the end of the day, we got a free bag, the same as last year's. Except this time I took the blue one.

After we were dismissed in school all of us rushed like mad idiots to the board at the general office. I'm in class 3-10 for next year. Crappppppp........ None of my squadmates are in my class....... Arghhhhhhh. Quite a number of the squad went to 3-3 and 3-6. Good thing is, I know quite a number of people who went there as well like Leon, Wee Shi Jie, Wee Yang, Reginald, Jonathan etc. it shouldn't be too bad.... I hope. Unless some people look at me then hate my guts already and start doing who knows what to me. Well, just have to see next year.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com