Monday, November 13, 2006

Ah well, finally back to blogging after 2 days, was a bit busy. Anyway, yesterday I could rate it as quite a fun day, though it was only 1 event. I participated in this golf competition called something like the captain's and lady captain's prize. Format of play was something called Texas scramble or something like that. Anyway basically, we had to play the better ball among the pair. It's a bit complicated to explain. Partnered someone called Uncle Derrick. I think we made quite a good combination. Some of my tee shots were good, I also had a few good long range putts. Uncle Derrick was quite accurate. So we played quite ok. Halfway, as we were about to complete our ninth hole, it rained and the siren went off, asking us to stop play because of the lightning. The lightning and thunder which followed was crazy. Play resumed at about 5pm. We continued to play our second set of 9 holes. Could have scored 2 birdies (It's a golfing term) but both of our putts missed. Dinner followed along with the prize presentation. Congratulations to Uncle Edward and Uncle John for coming in second in the competition. In the lucky draw I did not manage to bag anything, unfortunately. My brother did win some metro shopping voucher though. Damn.

Crap, I definitely need to train up my physical or I'll seriously die in Black Knights. My energy levels need to be restored through sleep but I think I have been infected by Melvin and Nicole liao. I have become partially nocturnal. Last night 4+am then went to sleep! Wth...... Maybe I'll do a second post later on...... My Friday class has been changed to Tuesday evening again! Yeh!

Oh yah, this is to reply Nicole on asking who from ATS went to Cat High. The people are given according to their classes in P6 '04.

6A: Toh Jun Ting, Glenson Ong, Zhu Qi Ren, Ho Sheng Rui
6B: Melvin Lim, Gordon Lim, Kenneth Gwee, Jason Tan, Harrison Kho, Soh Wee Yang, Tan Wei Jie, Ng Yee Kiat (now, dunno where he go), Liu Guan Yan
6C: Leon Lee, Chai Wen Xuan, Andrew Tan, Lim Kwan Hong, Roy & Ray Chin, Leonard Lee, Dominic Ng
6D: Hong Wei Shian, Me.
6E: Ong Kong Ying, Yew Zi Wei, Ong Yong Siang
6G: Melvin Goh

Did I leave out anyone?

I'm still stuck doing homework. Sianz...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com