Saturday, July 02, 2011

I really need to let this out

I dunno whether I'm just tired tonight, or something else

I feel like I'm becoming someone I don't know, I feel like I've forgotten all the things that made me really able to feel emotions. I feel like as though my life has lost its direction again

I feel that you could do much more than just me

I don't know who I am right now, I'm pretty disgusted with the standards coming out of myself right now

Screwed up feeling...

Whatever happened to your philosophy? Whatever happened to the dreams you once held, the goals you wanted to achieve? Whatever happened to that fighting spirit that brought you back to earth? Whatever happened to you?
Perhaps I don't deserve anything at all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com