Monday, June 20, 2011

Okay it's time I did this blog justice again. First things first, Service Term is over! The weekend before had an almost non-existent weekend. The wing got confined over to Saturday afternoon cause of the apparent lack of discipline of everyone, booked out only at like 2:30pm cause of the stand by area -.- Then, cause our room got raided and was deemed 'not in stand by condition', Wei Lun and I had to book in on Sunday morning at 7:30am for confinement along with like 20 plus others. Total waste of my day there doing almost nothing -.- The week was quite okay I guess, met Jun Long at the camp visit. Had some lectures, then mostly area cleaning lol. Tues had a stand by helmet, then at night there was a fire drill, and suay suay somebody's face had a camo stain, so it became 'WHOLE LOT 5 MINS CAMO ON' That was at 11:35pm approximately, epic fail haha. Thursday was our senior bar presentation ceremony. HENG NO TURN OUT SIA. Sergeant Major decided to be nice and let us off at about 2 plus in the afternoon. Social Night was held at Intercontinental Hotel at Bugis, quite an enjoyable event (: We walked around with Rayson and Si Ying to Macs at Raffles City, till I started knocking out then we decided it was time to go home lol. Thanks Kim for being my date! Don't need sign extra LOL

Friday went back to NJ to collect cert with JX plus join fb training, the attendance was quite disappointing though, so didn't manage to do much. Then talked with Shi Min, Qi Heng and Marvin at The Tea House for freaking long until like 9:45pm lol. Saturday had lunch with family to celebrate fathers' day, then dinner with the class guys. Talked cock, half pool half lan. 3rd July we shall see each other again (: Sunday was the hit around! Managed to meet up with the seniors and those we haven't seen in some time. Had fun, thanks Hun Quan for organising! (: Dinner and talk cock at Kallang Leisure Centre. Was supposed to go for LMSC today, but woke up with a fever -.- Hopefully by tomorrow I can be better to participate in stuff

It used to be my pride, with all the practise and how crazy I was over it. It meant a great deal to me, for things involving something as simplistic as this. Kinda disappointed with myself. Is it complaceny? Or am I simply not good enough?

I'm kinda disappointed with my performance during Service Term, partially I felt damn sian and didn't manage to learn much in that period. I felt that I learnt more in CLM.. I probably hold a record of not holding any formal appointments since BMT, which isn't the case for most people in Air Wing at the moment. Something's really wrong here

Maybe I'm not ready. Then again, maybe you could do much better than me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com