Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Okay, it's been like 1 month since I last posted here. 1 month so far in OCS, lots of stuff happened. Due to the lack of time I can't say much for now (again -.-). Hopefully will have time this weekend (or not too lazy to blog haha)

Thoughts so far: Will I be able to last till the end? 9 months is seriously a damn long time

Have I become emotionally indifferent? The only thing I can feel is probably anger, sadness and sianness. Why can't I feel that particular emotion? Is it fear? Or is it cause I know it's hard for anything to happen? It's a blank, no matter what I do, nothing's the same isn't it. The way that life is is just so fked up. Maybe I should relook at how I see things. 1 year and it still affects me

18 sucked, 19 and 20 are gonna suck too. Hopefully 21 will be better. Also, nothing else beats home

Points to ponder

So many things you wish to do but so little time, everytime. Haven't touched my floorball stick for what seems like ages already..

Congrats to the BMT dudes for their first bookout!

Looking forward to the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com