Sunday, June 05, 2011

I break down, fear is sinking in, the cold comes, racing through my skin. Searching for a way to get to you through the storm

Glad to have been able to carry out most of my weekend plans (: Left Safti at about 730am then headed home. Met Kim and JX at RP to watch Joanne's match. Last period really damn exciting! Something like what 3 or 4 goals in 3 minutes haha. Went down to NJ for the fb handover. Congrats to the new appointment holders! Had a little chat with some people, managed to meet up with awesome batchmates again (: Wanted to talk to the outgoing exco a bit but didn't manage to say everything useful that I wanted to say for the girls' side due to the lack of time. Don't think any of them would read this, but sorry if I sounded very 'lo suo' and stuff. Just wanted to help a bit in terms of self development, like what others did for me. Had a nice time talking to the guys at the very least. PS for making the rest wait again ._. Visited Dylan at Mt Alvernia, luckily he's fine haha. Ate and talked cock a bit with the rest at AMK Hub before coming home to have dinner with family at Suntec. Woke up late today -.- Met Eugene, Wei Jie, BS, Jon and Leon for lunch and then X-Men First Class! Awesome show! Talked cock at Eugene's house before splitting. Finally he's back from Germany and going for Platoon Sergeant course sia haha. Now damn tired for some reason -.-

Come to think of it, it's now been one year already since we handed over. Makes you think back about the days in floorball, settling stuff, training, or simply having fun. Somehow back then for me I could probably do more things that required physical strength and stuff, but now I can't, like intervals for example -.- Miss the days, but at least the people are still the same awesome ones. Our times as a batch would always be memorable (:

I'm not sure how appropriate this is, or whether I should even be talking about it. It's been on my mind for some time, think it'll be damn weird if some people see this... Anyway, it's been a year plus, I know many screwed up things happened last year. Whenever I try to tell people the story when asked I'm not sure how to go about saying it, cause it's really damn complicated somehow. And people usually give me the 'omg' expression when I'm done. It took me a really long time to get over it I must admit (I'm not sure if I'm fully over it yet to be honest but what the heck) I still remember the dates I think. Before A's I told myself to cast things aside so as to focus, and at times I just had to force myself to totally ignore you whenever possible, to prevent anymore rush of emotions. Slowly our friendship managed to patch back up again, and I'm really thankful for that. I guess maybe the turning point was the chalet perhaps? Since everything that had happened back then, I've seen that you've moved on. Totally not me to be expressing such things on my blog (damn weird to be talking about such stuff), but I still love and care for you, like a sister and probably one of my best female friends thus far. And I appreciate all that you've done for me, especially on my birthday for the past two years, of which they were in screwed up situations but were brightened up very much. I'm thankful for that. I hope I can continue look out for you and help whenever possible, even if you don't know it won't really matter I guess. Hope you'll do well this year, since it's of utmost importance. May the other things be successful too, especially your happiness. All the best (:

Okay finally got that off my chest. Hope it doesn't make things weird or something ._. So it's back to camp soon! Feels weird without the AFEs around. 2 weeks to go for service term! Let's see what the future holds for us. Music shall once again be my company haha

Time to revive the music in my posts

Not Alone -- Linkin Park


I break down, fear is sinking in
The cold comes, racing through my skin
Searching for a way to get to you
Through the storm you...

Go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known
You are not alone

With arms up, stretched into the sky
With eyes like, echoes in the night
Hiding from the hell that you've been through
Silent one, you...

Go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known
You are not alone

Go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known
You are not alone

You go, giving up your home
Go, leaving all you've known

You Go, giving up your home
Go, you are not alone
You are not alone

You are not alone
You are not alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com