Tuesday, June 07, 2011

What a day today. Only Tuesday and my mood totally got killed :/ Confinement on Sunday due to bunk not being in standby condition zzz. Shall hope that we get to bookout on Friday night still at the very least. Now the only thing that's motivating me is that course is ending next Thurs for Service Term

Lesson on Leadership again today. It's interesting to see the different perspectives of this topic from the many different areas where I've attended such a lesson. Practice what you preach? Ethically upright? What should we do when stuck in a difficult situation between doing the right thing, and doing things right? I guess I can be considered inexperienced in a sense that I have yet to come across situations where I had to make major decisions and stuff. When the time comes, will I be able to make the right decision?

Another random topic to think about: Communication. How is it important, how can we improve it such that we can do things better?

Points to ponder, but it's time to sleep soon anyway lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com