Sunday, July 17, 2011

I can't seem to express my thoughts as clearly as I would have liked to nowadays. Like Shian mentioned, sometimes a pensieve would be nice so that we could contain our memories and our thoughts at that point of time, and pick it up again later, seeing that I can't access my blog whenever I want to due to being in camp

My physical is like shit now, I'm starting to doubt my leadership abilities, in fact anything I've ever done. Was all pretend? A show for people? Taking away all the possible facade, perhaps I am that weak, that kind of a person. This doesn't apply to just my time here in OCS, but also all the things in NJ, in CHS. Did I deserve anything?

I should stop pretending to be someone who I'm not

Feeling pretty screwed up again zz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com