Thursday, September 09, 2010

Now I'm left with nothing, but there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life. I'll figure it out, when all is said and done

Alright, shall update again. Yesterday wasn't a really productive day for me :/ Woke up late cause of the weather. Damn nice to sleep in man haha. Went to print stuff then went to school. Kept burning out and sleeping -.- Freaking unproductive man zzzz... Decided to come home early. Bumped into Chin, Shian, Lionel, Joshua and JZ at Serene Centre Macs. Slept late (again) cause I tried to do some Chem mcq for tuition. This morning's tuition went through that paper. Freaking failed it lah 10/40... Damn hard paper.. Freaking demoralising. Had lunch with Jon then went to school again. Not too bad managed to quite a bit of work. But I believe I can be better than that. Hari Raya Puasa tomorrow, Chin, Shian and gang coming over to do work I think. Better be as productive as possible lol.. Had dinner at Astons at Sixth Avenue with KB, Yong Le, Jun Wee, Eugene, Jason, Jing Han and E Yang. Damn fun time laughing and talking cock there lol.

I had a freaky and weird dream two nights ago. It was kinda out of this world o.o Woke up feeling a little freaked out, since people I know in real life were kinda involved in it.. And I don't know why even Facebook seems to be making fun of me. Must you really add salt? Conincidence as much as it may be, but it happened more than once -.- Not that it was totally a bad thing in a sense, gave me a reminder at least.. Wish there was more I could say about this

So the question is, as always, the question. Stuck in limbo in question. For the mind isn't a book, it can't simply just be read like that. It's more than that. It's a complex being, as with the beings it's associated with. A simple item can be complicated once it is processed, so who's to be accountable? The scenario? Or the mind? Add in the heart, what do you get? A jumbled emotional cocktail. That's what makes us human

Oh yeah, Happy Belated Birthday to my chatting buddy Milissa! One year plus liao still always chatting random stuff haha. Okay freaking tired, I shall turn in earlier tonight I guess. I miss Mum already ):

So grant me this chance, this chance to perform that same miracle again. Will I be able to pull it off again? I'll work, and work. Live, laugh, love. Bring it all down. Let the beat lead and drive you

Two is Better Than One -- Boys Like Girls


I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, "Hey"

Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one
Two is better than one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com