Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Feel like crap now ._. Physics was so so. Paper 2 was pressed for time, plus I got confused for the electric and gravitational potential stuff.. Paper 3 was more manageable. Math sucked. Screwed up a lot of questions and struggled through the first half of the paper cause they were all the stats stuff, which I'm really not confident at all with. I mean I just got taught/enlightened on normal distributions last Saturday and sampling theory like yesterday -.- Chionged vectors last week and I still couldn't do the stupid question today, cause the subject I was trying to solve got cancelled out wtf -.- Thought I could still do decently for Math at least. Too bad. Sucky feeling. Chem tomorrow. Guranteed fail cause for one, didn't work on it as much as the other 2 subjects. Could say I hardly did anything for it. Slept a total of less than 7 hours for the past 2 nights. Hate it when you're tired, you know you need to sleep but you end up tossing in bed for half an hour or longer -.- Damn tired. Guess I shall go sleep a bit before I try to save myself for Chem later on. 1 more day, gotta endure and hope my brain and body can last for just a bit more. Don't crash and burn. Don't expect any results from these CTs from me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com