Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dammit I think I'm going nuts already. And I don't think I'll pull a stunt like what I did again last night. Did Vectors till like 4:30am wth -.- Tired like crap zzz.. Went to my grandparents' house for lunch. Luckily I decided to go in the end (cause I was damn tired). Had wanton mee! Aweseome stuff man. Met Jon and we went down to VJ. Studied there (Yeah crazy idea lol, not my suggestion haha) Germany VS England is currently going on. My brother and dad are watching it online lol. Very interesting first half, for the part that I saw haha. Okay I shall go back to Physics. Hope I can survive these 3 days, for the sake of my after CT plans (eg. FB) lol. Okay let's do this, jia you! All the best for CTs everyone! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com