Saturday, June 26, 2010

I feel like blogging. But just can't for some reason. I think my mind's tired out already. Like damn cui ._. There's now a sense of foreboding. Maybe there's more than one thing that'll go wrong in the coming week. I don't think this is pessimism. Past experience tells me things never go right when it comes to something important.

What does it feel like, to go into a battle, knowing that the most probable outcome (and maybe the only outcome) will not be to your favour at all? Now how many times has this happened already I wonder..

I guess I shall go sleep. Last 2 days, gotta salvage what I can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com