Tuesday, June 22, 2010

难道童话里都是骗人的吗?

Pretty long day today. Got up early and went down to KCP, objective was simply to talk to the NCOs about stuff. Hope what had been said had been absorbed :/ For RJ and Jack, if you guys read this, hope you'll remember what I told you guys too! Cause as CIs, we're improving and learning everyday too. Helped out a bit, stayed a bit longer than I initially intended haha. It was quite fufilling helping out and stuff (: Met You'en and Nigel at the library at around noon. Met Hilary too (: Did Physics again today. Took freaking long to do few of the components of the papers. Jaron joined us at about 2 plus. We gave up work at like 5 plus -.- Walked around, then met the area peeps for dinner. Had some discussions here and there. RJ got suanned like siao again haha. Poor guy lol.

Have been reflecting quite a bit since last night. Triggered by some discussions about well NP stuff. Reflections for myself I guess. And while I slept I actually had some flashbacks of D'08 investiture. Memories ): It's a bit hard to type down my exact reflections now, partially cause my mind's kind of stoned ._.

Studying status now: Screwed. My progress has been really slow for these 2 days. Whatever I studied seemed to be forgotten very easily -.- I think I should start on Chem tomorrow. Let's see what we can squeeze out man zzz.. And I really hope that I'm not going to fall ill!! Felt cold just now. And now I feel a little warm -.- Kinda tired also zzz. Guess I'll try to sleep earlier tonight, then can make studying more effective as well. Oh well. Shall try to keep my mood as light as possible then I can try to get all this rubbish done -_- Random thinking back. Should I even hope? Should I even expect anything good to happen in the end? Somehow things always go wrong when I hope too much -.- Sucks. Oh well random thought anyway.. Shaken faith, what's more?

Another interesting song. It's a Chinese song! I can play this on the piano! Meaningful lyrics (:

童話--光良


忘了有多久
再没听到你
对我说你最爱的故事
我想了很久 我开始慌了
是不是我又做错了什么

你哭着对我说 童话里都是骗人的
我不可能是你的王子
也许你不会懂 从你说爱我以后
我的天空 星星都亮了

我愿变成童话里 你爱的那个天使
张开双手变成翅膀守护你你要相信
相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局

我要变成童话里 你爱的那个天使
张开双手变成翅膀守护你你要相信
相信我们会像童话故事里 幸福和快乐是结局

我会变成童话里 你爱的那个天使
张开双手变成翅膀守护你你要相信
相信我们会像童话故事里
幸福和快乐是结局
一起写我们的结局

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com