Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lost 5-0 to TJ today. 26 shots. Not all were on target, but they were tries, though none went in. Took about 6 shots or so I think. And I missed the damn penalty. Thought I could score and change the momentum of the game and help to motivate everyone to try further. Guess I failed

Very important lessons learnt today. For one I think we need to readjust our so called structure of play. Line 1 and 2 got exhausted very badly today. Let's work things out I guess. Mistakes made today, plenty. Whatever the case it's over, let us learn from these crucial lessons. 4 more matches to go. We're not out yet, don't give up. Let's put in our all for the rest of the matches!

To add on, I really want to thank the girls' team for their encouragement and stuff, like their bananas for the guys and stuff. I'm really really moved by their support. Thanks loads and all the best for next week too! (Don't forget your PIs first lol) Thanks to all my friends who wished the team as well. Thanks people

Once again, I'm being shown what Adrian told me when I took over, that sometimes you gotta cast your own emotions aside and bring the team forward. That's what I gotta do now.

Let's play our best, right till the very end. Don't give up now team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com