Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Hey everyone. Ok, as Wei Shian has been telling me, I have not been updating this place for like ages again.. My bad =/ Anyway, past 3 weeks or so have had quite a fair bit of stuff happening. Week of end of promos had Games Fest. Quite fun with a bunch of injuries here and there haha. Can't remember much. Normal lessons for about 2 weeks, with Chinese and PW workshops and stuff. Not sure what else happened =/ OCS visit on 21st Oct, definitely more interesting in a way than the visit in Sec 4, which was much more brief. Still haven't posted the pics yet, crap.. Results were out on 28th October. Disappoint for many. Personally, my results were so so. Physics: D, Chem: E (after moderation), Econs: E, Maths: B, GP: D. Won't exactly say I'm satisfied, but I should be grateful that I managed to scrape through everything, promoting with 4H2s at least. Need to work harder next year, have been much too slack this year =/

Wednesday, went back to CHS to help the NCOs a bit, end up forgot to cover a lot of stuff, another screw up on my part =/ Friday was Muster parade, no comments. Congrats to those who got promoted, to those who didn't, work harder bah, jia you people! At night, went to surprise Zikai at his house with Ron, Ron's idea haha. Loved the scam I used to get him out of the house haha :P Saturday morning went for Games Day duty. Did floorball umpiring with Kelvin. Lunch after that with some of the instructors. Terence and I ended up half asleep by like 3 plus haha. Went home, then went to meet the rest for Zikai's birthday barbeque. Kena owned man, all of us got caught in the rain, and I stupidly wore shoes again -.- Anyway, had a lot of fun during the party. Aaron was seriously being VERY entertaining hahaha. Oh, first time I tried cheese tofu also, quite nice lol. While leaving that time, we decided to skip throwing zk into the pool, but he asked for it lah, so we obliged haha. Crazy person lol. Bus trip home, Aaron was acting drunk, never seen him so high before hahaha. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your birthday Zikai (: On Sunday that joker came to my house to play L4D haha. End up only much later did he do his work while I tried to study for chinese lol.

Yesterday was the A Level Chinese paper. 11 years of Chinese education boiled down to those 3 hours lol. Paper seemed ok, hopefully I can reach my aim for a C. Guess I do have similar thoughts to Wei Shian, it'll odd to be without Chinese lessons after this for some time, and if our results are satisfactory, the whole of next year and possibly forever lol. Ah well, at least this barrier is over, on to other stuff. After the paper was basketball with friends. Went out to Plaza Sing after that with Edmund, Rayson, You'en, Joshua Tan, Nigel, Gabriel, Wei Shian and Lionel. Ate at Carl's junior, we treated Wei Shian since the meal was to celebrate his birthday in a way haha. After that, considered watching a movie, but decided against it in the end. Met Wei Jian and Zhe Wen there haha. Apparently Pan saw me also. Played LAN in the end. L4D plus some random ships game lol. On the way back to PS we saw a very interesting scene haha. Took the train with Wei Shian, attempted to go down to Toa Payoh to make payment for our courts but failed cause it was closed -.-

Went to school today, was damn late :/ Did some stuff, played a bit of basketball, then came home. Ran around the estate for like 45 mins or so, then when attempting to do some pull ups somewhere, my thigh ended up cramping up -.- Like that also can wth...

Time for reflections and stuff... 4 months later, finally managed to have a proper conversation for once... Zzz Ah whatever, I don't know what to do already. Shian did kind of pen down how I am/was kind of feeling. Oh well, what to do. See how I guess. Saw stuff also, don't know what to say actually. I'll do what I can.. Some stupid things happened also, initially it was kind of my fault for some stuff, but in the end it seemed like it was some idiot(s) who were instigating things. Heard different versions of stuff here and there also, not sure who to believe, but as both of us agreed, we shall ignore all these idiots already. Only creating trouble wtc -.- Regrettably I had to do some things, despite it being against my style... Curses seriously... Then anyway, I'm a little unsure of what to do for some things too, don't wish for things to repeat itself. Kind of stuck again. Freak. Somehow, I'm starting to feel real sick of some things, think I'm going to condemn some things pretty soon =/ Arghhh... I really really hate gossipy people, extreme ones, the ones who misinterpret stuff AND spread wrong info around, especially so if others get dragged in to who know's what crap they create -.- 2 words to these people: Screw you! Never have I felt so strongly andposting such stuff on my blog before. Shows my frustration lol.

Anyway, Charlton called me just now, sounds like I need to start organising the class gathering real soon haha. Miss a lot of people, especially Jon and gang. Miss Eugene too. Can't wait for him to be back lol.

Shall blog soon again I guess. Really need to keep this place going. Almost 3 years now and I don't even have 365 posts -.- Anyway, shall advertise a little bit. Wei Shian has a blog!!! Go visit it under my links haha.

Happy Belated Birthday to Jeanie, Ron, QC, Ruimin, Wei Rong, Jedidah, Zarifah, Jingying, Joshua Tan, Sean, Kah Hoe, Van Tan, Wen Xuan, Song Ko, Wei Jian, Sui Peng, Lennon, Carmen, Wen Rui, Yan Rui, ZIKAI, Tong Yang, Kian Ann and Andrew!!

Happy Birthday to Jerold, Yiting and Victor!!

Not forgetting, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI SHIIIIIAAAANNNNN!!!! My dearest 11 year friend (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com