Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey all. Okay, first things first. PW is OVER!!! Had my OP on Tuesday. In a way, luckily had our presentation first. Screwed my my part a little bit =/ Had actually prepared some cue cards the night before at 2am lol. Kena nag by zm =x In the end, after the first piece I didn't use the other 5 and just talked -.- Damn happy for Q&A cause I did it for my I&R, on expansion of our idea. Yay man. Zhou Wei's Q&A was apparently 2 giant circles lol. Rest of the day just did audience duty and stoned already. Heavy weight of our mind once the GPF was submitted. Hope everyone else will do ok too! My dear cousin went to paste my name tag sticker over my hand and peeled it off -.- Explains the hair removal post for those who saw it, blogged by her haha. Waited for Panyu and gang to finish their audience duty. Then all of us went out to eat after that. Josh Ng, Josh Tan, Hong Zhi, Nigel, Wei Jian, Panyu, Zhong Xi, Jaron, Sarah, Jian Zhong and myself (did I miss anyone?) went to Just Acia at Dhoby Ghaut there to eat. Damn funny 10 people ordered the same set meal. As usual, spammed ice cream and drinks, that's the attraction right haha. Atiqah joined us after that. Went to get movie tickets at Cathay. JP, Py, Nigel, Sarah, Atiqah, myself and ZX I think got convinced to watch Jennifer's Body, thanks to Atiqah haha. Jaron, HZ, WJ and Josh Ng went for LAN and pool.

Jennifer's Body was, okay gruesome. Joshua Tan and I are wimpy guys, cause we hate horror, even a bit of it. Got damn freaked out by some parts. Ok, movie was quite nice but I still got freaked out =/ Sorry lah, don't like such stuff. Joshua and I were like grabbing each other lol. Then I commented that Jennifer seemed to portray some characters from L4D. Hunter, boomer and witch. Go figure for those who play haha. After the show everyone, mainly JP, Sarah, Py and myself were damn freaked out lol. Went KFC to meet the rest then talked somemore. Atiqah started acting like Jennifer, damn funny haha. Beware people! LOL! End up when everyone was going home we all said be careful people and message each other when we reached home. Zai man lol.

Wednesday, woke up much later than usual. Went to meet Jerrell, Warren and Eugene at Queensway to buy stuff. Met Meng Long, Shi Jie and Si Hao on the bus. Bought Fbts for training plus YLTC. Warren somehow got declared as gay HAHA. Damn funny joke. Went to Ikea to eat a bit, then we went check out the cupboard for the floorball store. Home after that. Thursday morning, had pt. Mostly running exercises, recreational basketball after that. Damn fun. Left halfway to attend the hockey exco meeting about the challenge shield thingy. Went back and forgot about my watch. Lost my favourite watch AGAIN ): Hope I can find it again soon. Went to AMK Hub for lunch, then we watched My Girlfriend is a Secret Agent. Damn funny. Good movie! Met Jaron, PY, Hong Zhi and Sarah at PS after that, had dinner with the guys. Talked cock, then discussed chalet, then ended up PY and I were "flirting" with Ruiqi via sms. I swear we're retarded people haha.

Friday, went to school to submit some form to Mr Chong's letter tray, couldn't find my watch anywhere, not even at the G.O zzzz. Went army market with Jing Han, Jaron, Brandon, Ai Hua and Gabrielle I think. Bought stuff, ate, dragged 2 bags (1 was Jerrell's keeper suit) to Suntec. Helped Jaron and Ai Hua with their shopping lol.

Today, went to CHS for training. My skills are seriously damn cui. Nonetheless, today's training was one of the best trainings in the past few months probably. Learnt a lot. Thanks a lot Mr Han. Hope can join them for more trainings. We got owned in the matches. 10-1? Haha. Rammed into Su Kiat during the drills though, sorry about that. Then I kena injured zzz. Thigh quite painful. Army people really damn qiang haha. Lunch, then walk around J8. Dylan and Chieun Wei kena suan and bullied by Jerrell and gang haha. Went to PS to meet group Honey people. Shopped for our stuff. Went to eat a bit. Home-d with Jerrell.

Tuesday sort of reminded of the kind of person I've become. Did something that really made me reflect on my actions. Since when did I become so inconsiderate? Ok, the others might not think so much about it, but I'm not the type who can easily shrug off such stuff, especially when it's your own actions. Good and bad I guess. I need to reflect, am I slowly turning into a person whom I don't want to be? Don't know. Just need to be mindful about my own actions in future I guess. Oh yeah something quite true. The prospects are quite tempting sometimes, but it's the uncertainty that holds us back many a times, most of all, we don't know if it's the right decision. Sometimes it's good to hold back, sometimes it's good to just try.

Happy Belated Birthday Terence!!

Shall post an more serene song, rather than the originally intended A7X song lol.

Song of the day: Stop and Stare -- One Republic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com