Monday, November 09, 2009

Had one more dry run with Mr Chong today. Didn't go too well for my part, my comments were the longest =/ Ok I know I haven't been exactly practising my script and stuff, compared to everyone else, the amount of effort I put in was probably negligible. Somehow, damn cranky today. I'm so sorry to those who might have been caught in my bad mood. Sorry to Sarah, Panyu, Felicia, Jaron and Hong Zhi for causing a little disturbance during your rehearsal earlier. Sorry Panyu for some screwed up response and mood at the canteen just now =/ So sorry to everyone else whom I caused trouble for today also.

This is it, the final act. I pray that everything goes smoothly. I hope that I can force myself to go into a lighter mood so that my presentation won't be so screwed up like now. Probably presented slightly better before this. Let's hope things go ok.

Happy Birthday Grace! All the best for the A's! (:

No more breath inside, essence left my heart tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com