Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi people.... Main event today was basically just going to the club with some of the neighbours... Too bad Christopher couldn't come... Played bowling... 3 games, scores were 111, 110 and 207 respectively... 207 man!!! Broke my previous personal record of like 162 I think? Damn happy, that game included my second turkey of my life... Lol... For those who don't know, a Turkey is 3 strikes in a row... Lol... Damn happy.... After that played pool, won my brother 2 games to 1, neighbours went to buy drinks, and took damn long... Played a bit of basketball, lost quite a lot of my skill already, and I didn't have a lot of skill in the past... Lol... Bought dinner then came back home... Haven't done certain things that have to be done, sure to die tomorrow...

Right now, I'll have to get back into my studying mode/mood or else I'll be screwed... Sadly, have to wait quite some time before the next holiday comes... V. Day and Learning Journey day this week.... V. Day will be another normal day I guess (no surprise, lol...), Learning Journey day, hope it'll be interesting....

Finally managed to upload pics.....

Cousins....

Cousins again with Mel-zone (I think that's how his name is spelt =p) Eh wait, is he our uncle or distant cousin? Lol...

Again...

CNY decoration for our classroom, credits to Perret and gang.... The discipline, character etc thingy above not part of it, has been there before we came and we never bothered to remove it... Lol...
4 retards sitting there at the plaza way before assembly started, should be Bryan Wang, Xiao Wee, YJ and can't remember who was the last one... Lol... Laughed when we saw them there...

Masses of colours while gathering for assembly.... Lol...

Pic in ATS, not a very ideal picture though...

Saw this really... cute(?) cushion in my uncle's house, the one with the damn big house... Lol...

Scores of the last (and best for me) game we played for bowling... My scores' the one on the top row... Yeah man... XD

On the other hand, hope that my aunt recovers quickly... She currently in hospital with dengue... Recover soon! =)

Ok, that's it, see you people....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com