Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yo guys... Stayed over in school last night for CMC camp, but I shall talk about training yesterday first? Yeah... BK training... PT they had endurance run and some other exercises, must have taken quite a toll on them.... Drills... Pretty ok I guess, but can be better.... After that went to J8 foodcourt to eat with everyone, then went back tot school for camp.... Reached there, helped out a bit... Didn't really do much truthfully.... The night was fun... Had a water bomb fight at the gallery as the last activity.... Rocks lah... Sec 3s VS Sec 2s and 1s... Damn fun fight... Lol... Play until mad one... Haha... Then later did something then it was the end of activities... Richie, Kelvin, Cheng Howe and me went to Cheers to get some stuff... Ate instant noodles there.... Lol... Then bought back stuff for the rest too... We ate, talked, then Ivan wanted to do what see who within the 1 hour that the lights are off will not sleep... Lol, time was like 3+am at that time? So was damn tired, slept anyway... Lol...

Today, nothing really much done... Woke up, had breakfast, then after that can't remember did what then the Sec 1s and 2s went for their hike to macritchie... They had to backtrack a long way sia.... After that I went off le, went to visit Eugene Sim... Talked to him for a while, then went back to school, went to buy the campers' lunch with Richie and Mr Tan, then went back to CHS and stayed in store... Yibin, Clifton, Louis and Xing Yu were doing their camp planning.... I was playing Cliff's PSP.... =p.... Then we went S11 to eat.... Then went library stone while they still planned... Then went for class... then found out I got jacked for something.... And that feeling that you're a total fool makes me mad lah.... Zzzz... As in I wasn't exactly happy about it lah... -.-

Anyway, somehow I felt a bit extra in the CMC camp, cause I seriously didn't do much... Perhaps 1 reason why I went was to see how they would conduct such a camp, without using UG style? Yeah, a bit of an eye opener for me... Cause I too used to UG style camps le... Lol... Anyway, going to the airport in a few hours time.... Going to Japan for holiday.... Has been some time since I went overseas for a holiday trip I guess? Missed last year's trip cause of BK.... Lol.... Will be back on 7th December... Till then, keep my tagboard alive! =D Yeah, then Ming Hao taking over my duties for a while....

Yeah, and an early Happy Birthday to my cousin Hilary (28th Nov) and Eugene (30th Nov) =D December ones com back then wish.... XD Haha, ok bye everyone.... See you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com