Monday, November 26, 2007

Hey everyone... Today, or rather yesterday, went for my Mum's graduation ceremony... She took this acupuncture course or something... Then finish liao so graduate lor... Lol... So went with my Dad to see the ceremony... My brother went for some golf camp, as in go overseas and stay there for a few days that kind of thing... Anyway, went to see the ceremony... Well, congrats on graduating Mum... Lol... First time I've actually been to a graduation ceremony, and well, good experience to have seen one I guess... Hope I'll be one of those receiving a scroll in future... Haha...

Ok, nothing much... Tomorrow, Black Knights training 3... Training time has been cut short... Arrgghh... Anyway, will be away for the CMC camp thing... Hope it's fun..

And after that, it's off to Japan! Will update before I go... Lol... Japan trip from 28th Nov to 7th Dec... Fun? Lol... Bye people...

And my hair totally sucks now... Bleah... Sure to be laughed at... Zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com