Thursday, December 07, 2006

Damn long time since I last blogged, so here's a brief outline of these few days.

Sunday

Played golf as usual, played total rubbish. Then went to pick up some Australian friends. They were actually Singaporeans but they migrated there long ago. They were here en route to Japan for their holiday. We picked them up and they were almost the same. Matthew's the older one and if I'm not wrong, he's the same age as me, but he's still like so miuch shorter than me. He looks way younger too. (I look damn old next to him :p) If you look at him compared to me, you'll probably say that he's P5, P6 or Sec1. Went for dinner at Newton Food Centre (I think) and the food there is like.... OMG, so expensive. One plate of chicken rice is like $5?! Ok, maybe cause there's a drumstick there. After that, went to Mustafa centre to buy some stuff. Mostly we were looking at watches. I got a metal watch and this nice little clock for my table. It's a bit difficult to read though. The watch is nice man....... It's not those expensive types, below $40. After that sent them back to the hotel and went home to sleep.

Monday

First day of Black Knights!!!!! We falled in on the track at 8am and then had PT. Quite tough. The first to fall out were Sec2s (so malu), then the Sec1s falled out. Woah, that Sebastian guy is damn strong sia, better than Jackson (Both Sec1s). Present were Peck Hor sir and Alvin sir, the two more "terrifying" CIs. So, what do you expect? It WAS tough. Went to drills session and we started on the procedure. Our drills weren't so good. Haiz..... I think PT drained our energy like siao already...... End of training CIs started talking a bit of stuff then dismiss. We managed to borrow the basketball from sirs and we played a bit. After that went to Bishan market to buy drinks and the rest wanted to go somewhere for bowling. I didn't join them cause I had to go home. After that went for golf training. Bloody hell hot cause the range was like closed due to maitainence works and we had to hit on the grass outside which was like damn soft. I was super tired by then cause I slept around 1 the previous night and there was PT early in the morning. Guess my coach thought that we were damn free in the holidays and thought that I had an attitude problem just because I was very tired -.- After that went to the course to play 9 holes with Jeremy and Eugene (not the guy that we all know). We were joined by some guy who was wearing a wig. Lol..... He wasn't really nice, didn't speak much to us, or should I say almost nothing to us. I never seem to be able to play well on Hole 5 & 6. Damn..... Saturday how? On Hole 6 Eugene teed off many times cause his shots went into the water and he had the Junior Championship game the next day. The guy sort of got frustratedand said he was leaving and he went to play the hole of the second 9 parallel to Hole 6 -.- I mean, ok Eugene shouldn't have teed off so many times, but he shouldn't have just left like that. Played until Hole 7 then gave up cause I was running out of golf balls.

Tuesday

Went for breakfast with Matthew and family at somewhere in Tiong Bahru. Quite a filling breakfast I must say. Robert (Matthew's younger brother) wasn't feeling well cause of something he ate the previous night. So after breakfast sent them back to the hotel. They left the same day for Japan. Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! :) They'll be back next Tuesday I think en route to Perth. Hope can play soccer with them. I haven't played properly in weeks!!!! Went to Blackbox for lesson and Miss Chan told us some stories of a certain someone who was damn clumsy and spilled stuff in class many a times. Too bad our dear clumsy friend LING LI didn't come for class!!! Haiz... Cannot suan her.

Wednesday

Second Black Knights training!!! PT was more interesting cause after running we had to sprint 50m to some point and do 10 crunches and 10 wide-arm push-ups. After that we had to run back. Then went to drills session. Learned quite a lot more of the procedure. Turns out that this years' procedure is almost the same as last years'. We learned until the baton volley. Got some advice about the timing from Peck Hor sir and Si Ming sir. Have to improve my timing. After training went home cause had to see my parents and brother off. They went to Bangkok for a golfing trip with the club. They are probably playing one competition right now. Hope they'll have an enjoyable and safe trip. :) They'll be back on Sunday.

Should I play golf today? I dunno...... I'll talk about Annual Hike some other time I guess.

I'm going to play with my baton after this. Have practice if I want to stay in Black Knights.....

There's something wrong with our CHSNPCC website. It's like not there any more. Don't know what going on.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com