Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another day.....

Haiz....... As expected, today nothing very interesting. All day doing homework, though there's not much progress...... Talked to Eugene on the phone for a while and as usual he crapped. Claimed he was studying A maths or something like that, when he was actually gaming. Crapper.

Then in the evening watched a bit of TV while having dinner. I must say, the gags for Just For Laughs are super entertaining. Some of them a bit evil though. Wanted to watch Romeo must die but was forced to practice the piano. Don't really like my second piece. First piece is nicer.

Oh yeah, discovered my squadmate Yi Bin's blog and I found some comments about me. Well, I'll just like to thank him for the encouraging words. Just that nothing is certain in this world, which explains my constant "pessimism". Thanks a lot anyway. Maybe I'll give comments on my squadmates some other time.

It's been a few days since I had my blog and my tagboard. I would like to thank those who had tagged (esp. Jimmy, first to tag lol) and many others as well as taggers-to-be =)

Tomorrow there is the CMC interview, but guess what? Up till now, there's still no details about what time it is and where! They better post it up soon or there'll be a major screw-up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com