Monday, January 10, 2011

Are distance and time really the solutions? As much as I hate it, it's already happening

It's hard to feel anything, with a mind and heart in this state. Apathy, or is it just simply fear of making choices and bearing the consequences again?

Fate has it. Maybe it's really time for me to move on, move on from the things where I placed my heart in, cause I might no longer be able to contribute what I thought I could. I might never have been able to do so in the first place

Angst, clear it all, please.. Useless piece of crap

Fate twisted it around, but time and space tore it apart, bit by bit..

PS, I need my email to freaking work properly, kns..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com