Thursday, December 23, 2010

Greetings from Taiwan! The past 3 days have been quite nice. Tuesday took the plane to HK, transfer flight got delayed or something. Reached Taipei city. Next day took a train to this area called Hua Lian. So far we've been looking around the area and stuff. The scenery at the mountain areas is really magnificent. The food's quite nice too! Heading back to Taipei city tomorrow. Christmas in the city lol.. Too bad didn't get to bump into Wazy lol. And I realised my Chinese is really horrible zzz

Side note, sucks to be treated like a freaking idiot :/ Then again, luckily the other one would be more capable huh, don't have to worry them so much

Really random, but I suddenly felt like playing floorball halfway during the day lol. Must be cause I talked to SK on Monday lol. Oh well, anyway hope the next few days shall be interesting! And my phone has no roaming so I can't connect to any service provider, can't even make calls during emergencies like when I'm lost or something, sian.. Luckily wherever I'm staying has internet haha, a slight consolation at the very least

Yeah, maybe distractions are the key. Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com