Saturday, June 05, 2010

This cold nostalgia chills me to the bone

Okay, just came home. Woke up feeling very cui for some reason today ._. Went to try out the Physics tuition class today. Atiqah was late, the teacher came later haha. Quite a number of familiar faces there. First lesson tio spam with notes and worksheets. As Jacob said, I can quit already haha. The place seems good I guess, hope it's a good move lol. Stoned at Amk library for a bit before going for the meeting. Oh oh, the most epic thing happened today. I bumped into Miss Tan and Miss Low, both whom were teachers from my primary school Ai Tong o.o Oh my gosh, greatest coincidence ever. Chatted with them for a while. It feels really good to catch up with some people whom I've no seen in ages. Wish them all the best (: Atc meeting after that, then came home. Tomorrow, 3v3! Wonder what it'll be like, playing some scaled down version of a floorball tournament. Hope it'll be fun haha. Anyway, very unlikely you'll see this anytime soon. Still, have a safe trip! Have fun and enjoy yourself yeah!! (:

Having met Miss Tan and Miss Low just now, I started wondering how some of my friends were doing, like those from 6D and stuff, even the 4A people, though I met them more recently than the 6D people. That extended to 4-10, and to a certain extent, even 1-7/2-7.. In addition, it feels like something's missing already. The bus ride home was filled with this partial empty feeling ): It isn't exactly sadness, but well you'll be missed. Soon! (:

Found this vid on Youtube. A performance of the song Final Countdown with cello leads accompanied by an orchestra. Quite a cool vid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com