Friday, June 11, 2010

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away, just in case I ever need them again someday

Okay Wednesday had training again. Was supposed to wake up earlier and go to school to do work before training, but woke up late again :/ Stickwork, usual stuff. Got a bit pissed with something at some point of time, can't remember what. But oh yeah, some people can get really irritating with their repeated antics, overkill I guess.. Met Jon, Wai Yinn, Leon and Eugene at Plaza Sing Swensens for dinner. It's been a while since all of us were present haha. We were playing our latest craze during dinner: Monopoly Deal haha. Then whacked 2 topless 5 for 10 different flavours of ice cream, awesome stuff man. Had fun with the clique (: If not for the upcoming CTs we would have done much more crap haha. Hope to have another gathering soon!! Thursday morning, went for tuition. Forgot to bring my pencil box -.- Was supposed to study with Eugene in school but felt crappy then came home in the end, sorry Eugene! Slept for quite a bit of the day away lol. Today, went to hq for the trial and collected our confirmation certs. It still says P/CI haha. Came home, slept then went out for dinner with my mum and brother. Sushi Tei and Swensens ice cream!! Thanks!!

Crap this week think I'm damn suay. For the past week, had stomaches on and off. Having a bout of diahorrea now -.- I think my left wrist is a little sprained, prob cause of trainings or something. Fatigue seemed to have gotten the better of me these few days too. Had a few moods swings as well -.- And I'm having a slight sore throat cause of this morning's shouting zzz. Hope I can recover soon man :/ Work wise, 2 weeks of the 'holidays' have zoomed by, crap. Did mainly Maths and some Physics so far. Think I need to start on Chem soon too. Oh well, library with Wei Shian tomorrow! Anyway, 1 more day!! (:

Points to ponder: The smallest actions can speak a lot about you, both positively and negatively. These are the actions which can make the biggest impact, whether we know it or not

Another beautiful song with really nice lyrics (:

Way Back Into Love -- From the movie Music & Lyrics starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore


I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com