Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yeah! Finally managed to get internet! Guess this trip is really reminding me how dependant I am on the internet and communicating with people. Oh well.. Anyway, past 2 days have been kind of interesting. Visited the Atomic Bomb memorial and museum in Nagasaki. Reminds you how horrible war is and how you wish that nuclear weapons are never used man. Pretty insane power.. Visited a number of other places, such as Mount Aso, some active volcano, and some special hot springs which had different attractions (one had red soil and stuff and another spouted out water due to built up pressure) Took an overnight ferry last night from Beppu to Osaka. Cool experience lol. Today was mainly walking around places. And yes, it's still damn cold lol.

I really hate how some things had turned out. Thinking about them just makes me really really miserable and stuff.
I hate how we were really good friends and could talk anytime anywhere about anything, especially this year when our friendship strengthened much more than it had ever been for the past years. Then now, somehow, we seem to talk less, we aren't as close, I even feel a little weird talking already, like it just feels kind of cold.
I hate how we were pretty good friends at the start of the year, then with stuff that happened, awkwardness ensued and whatever other things that did, now we seem to be limited to one wave and one smile everytime we walk past.
I hate how we were close for a short period of time, studying together and motivating one another to do well for promos, once again, pretty good friends. Now, we're acting like as though we hardly know each other at all.
I hate how last year, I could always talk to you about anything anytime, how we helped one another and stuff. It was damn easy to hang out and stuff. Now, cause simply we're in different schools, everything has changed.
I hate how for those 3 weeks in December last year, we were like one big family. Now everyone has gone their seperate ways, myself included.
Guess one of my greatest wishes for Christmas and the new year, is for everything to come back to what they were. Some can't, some can. Yet, as people would say, you can't expect everything to just happen like that, you need to do something yourself. Very true. Some things happened as a result of my actions too, my fault meaning, others I don't know.. Here's the question. Where do I start? And most importantly, how do I go about this?

Another ranting area there. Been doing some reflections and stuff during the trip so far. Thinking about stuff here and there and how things have progressed over this entire year. At least I know what to put down for my new year resolutions I guess haha.

Anyway, just in case I'm unable to get internet on the 25th. Here's wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone (:

Song of the day: The River -- Good Charlotte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com