Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One of the few times when I was more able to express my true thoughts in my journal, in a more subtle manner of course. Felt a little rush of motivation and drive to do some things after that. Perhaps back then I was able to express most things here so my mind was clearer. Perhaps, perhaps not. Hope this little energy lasts at least.

I wanna fight for my dreams with the same passion and drive as last time. Can't seem to find the fight in me though

Glad you guys liked the cookies, study hard all you muggers! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com